Shipping Lead APPLY NOW
• Responsible for the shipping department
• Assemble, package, label and ship all customer specific shipments according to scheduled ship dates and customer specific guidelines as instructed
• Prepare shipments using ICU’s warehouse management system (HighJump)
• Use UPS, Fed Ex, Ontrac, USPS Hardware/software to ship product
• Identify and communicate any shipping issues to Supervisor.
• Evaluates shipping notices, responsible for scheduling LTL trucks for display shipments and creating BOL through partner platforms and websites.
• Maintain and supply packaging inventory areas.
• Assemble cardboard boxes and displays as needed for daily outbound shipments.
• Review/process end of day reporting for any outstanding shipments in High Jump.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Oversee shipping clerks and assist with any issues.
• Close shipping department daily.
• Must practice good safety habits at all times.
• 2+ years prior knowledge of commonly used shipping processes and practices.
• Warehouse skills and abilities for occasional heavy lifting, palletizing and packaging
• Proficient in operating material handling equipment
• Working knowledge of UPS Worldship system preferred
• PC literate with experience in MS Word, Excel and database programs
• Effective communicator who can maintain working relationships with team
• Ability to read, understand and follow written instructions
• Maintain flexible hours and work overtime as business needs require
• High energy
• Able to multitask under pressure
• Great communicator
• Willing to help where needed
2021-03-15|||Hollister, CA|||Warehouse Distribution||||||BKP8eVKezQgYFz9z|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false